I’ve been reading and hearing about anti-oxidants for years, but I had never heard of Goji Berries until a few days ago. Apparently, these berries are packed with anti-oxidants, containing more than any other food source. Anti-oxidants fight free radicals, which can slow the aging process and offer some decrease in cancer risk.
The polysaccharides found in Goji berries help fight inflamation, and boost the immune system. They also stimulate the pituitary gland to produce more Human Growth Hormone. They come from Northern Asia in the Tibetan and Mongolian Himalayas, where people are generally less afflicted with diseases such as stroke, high blood pressure, cancer, and diabetes.
Goji berries contain:
* 19 amino acids, 6 times more than Bee Pollen
* 21 trace minerals, including Germanium
* 6 essential fatty acids
* Vitamins B1, B2, B6, C, E
* More beta carotene than carrots
* More antioxidant power than any other known food source
* 500 times more Vitamin C than oranges
* 4 Unique Polysaccharides (Master Molecules) found in no other food source
* More antioxidants than any other known food source.
* Linoleic acid, which significantly promotes body fat loss
* 15 times more nutritional iron than spinach