I am cheating this week, and only answering the last question. I’m answering it because my lack of sleep has become quite the joke among my internet friends, and those that aren’t joking are seriously concerned.Ok, after re-reading the questions, I decided to admit to even more bad habits and answer most of them
1. How long does it take you to get ready to leave the house?
2. If you commute to work or a regularly scheduled meeting, how long does it take you to get there?
3. How much time do you spend watching TV or playing video games each day?
4. How much time do you spend preparing/acquiring/eating meals on an average day?
5. How much sleep do you get each day?
1. Without kids, five minutes. With kids……..more, much more.
2. I don’t do this.
3. I don’t do this. I do spend about 8 hours a day on the internet. Less if I feel caught up on work, more if I am redoing a site, helping someone with a site, etc. Last week, it was 12ish, with the same more/less scenarios. I’m trying to break some bad habits here.
4. I generally don;t eat until 2pm-ish at all, and then I usually eat while doing other things. My gals do a lot of cooking, so maybe an hour a day when I am focused on food, but it really should be more, I know. I told you I was admitting to a lot of bad habits here.
5. About 6 hours. If the babies are restless, much less, sometimes as little as 2 good hours. Occasionally this catches up with me, adn I end up sleeping 12 hours straight. But generally, 6 hours. Not enough.