1. What is the headline in your local paper today? Do not get the paper? What was the lead story on the local morning news.
2. Do you find it newsworthy?
3. Do you feel the media is honest or biased? Fill me in on the details! 🙂
4. What is the craziest news story you can find on the net today?
5. What do you think of the availability of news on the web? Has it changed how you read/watch the news?
I have no idea what the headline was in either the paper or the morning tv news. I don’t get the paper, and I don’t watch the news when my children are around.
I do think the media is incredibly biased, specially where the president and the war are concerned. It’s true that there is plenty of bad stuff going on, but there is also a lot of good happening, and you have to ferret that info out like a hungry dog.
The craziest story today has to be something to do with Anna Nicole Smith. That mess just gets more and more bizarre.
I really am glad that I can get news from the web. It’s the only way I find out what’s going on in the world around me. See number one.