- Adding crunches, push-ups, and a plank to my squats. Â And I feel good. Â No, really. Â I’m beginning to see why people do this sort of thing. Â I’ve apparently become some one who enjoys exercising. Â I did NOT see this coming.
- Meditating on beauty.
- Renaming: Â from “Clutter Be Gone” to “Creating An Orderly Life.” Â It’s a mind-shift thing.
- Actively considering what it would take to re-arrange my room so that I could open the curtains. Â Wow. Â Seriously. Â You don’t even know what kind of crazy talk that is.
- Realizing, and being okay with the fact that I will never be exactly sure what happened here in my head. I am not sure if it was clinical depression or complicated grief. Â Between February 2008 and July 2010, I lost every role identity (wife, lover, granddaughter x 4, church worker, money-maker, daughter to a father, etc) I had, with the exceptions of “mother” and “daughter to my mother,” and I am being very specific with that last, because the specificity needs to be made. Â You’ve read about all that stuff before. Â I’m not going to re-hash it. Â I just want to mark today as a mile-stone in all of that-that.
- Pausing in front of the full-length mirror on the way to the shower.
- Using coconut oil in my hair for the first time. Â It doesn’t stink. Â But I won’t be needing to rinse it out.
That’s it for today. Â I need to go help my mom pack up her house now.