Reflections on life from 50-something
- Getting the van inspected and ready for tagging. And the oil changed, finally.
- Craft supplies for calming jars for four kids plus two adults. I’ll help my kids make theirs tomorrow.
- A coffee press. On clearance. I’ve looked for these several times at Wal-Mart over the past year or so, and they never have them. Today they did. And did I mention on clearance?
- DaBaby “working out” with me today. She thought I did a ridiculous number of crunches and push-ups, but appeared to enjoy planking.
- Finally getting the bulk of the camp stuff, and its accompanying smell, out of the van.
- A really good dinner. Even if most of the kids disliked the zucchini.
- This righteous tired, because I should sleep well tonight.