So here it is June 30th, half way through 2013. Â It seemed like a good day to inventory the joy jar.
- 2 paper bracelets, one from the Hawk-in and one denoting newbie status at an event I attended for the very last first time
- a candle stub, which reminds me of my cousin
- the tag that my dog wore
- a fishing lure, reminiscent of fishing with Will and Shirley
- the ticket stub from Les Mis, which I attended with my teenage daughters
- the parking pass from my recent camping trip
- half an oyster shell-from the first trip
- a coffee stirrer-from the second trip
- a beer cap-from the third trip
- a nut-from the fourth trip
- a dollar bill-from the fifth trip, because I forgot to find a small trinket
- a small pebble-from the sixth trip–I didn’t realize I had been so many times. Â It’s possible the nut and the beer cap are from the same trip.
- 19 pennies, for counting
It’s been a good six months.