1. What are your favorite kinds of flowers?
2. Do you have any cut flowers in your home or office right now? What kinds?
3. Are you growing/planting any live flowers inside or outside your home? What kinds and where?
4. Which flowers do you associate with specific people, places, or events?
5. When was the last time you were given flowers as a gift?
I like all kinds of flowers, the brighter the better. I have cut flowers in my home right now, and that’s a real rarity for me. I have an african violet, aloe and bamboo growing inside. I have bluegrass outside, an perhaps some lantana. I associate all flowers with my Grandmother. She could, and did, grow anything. I got flowers on Wednesday from my friend Deb.