Reflections on life from 50-something
- Getting a bunch of internet research done.
- Developing a loose plot-line.
- Getting my crafty on.
- Feeling the burn.
- Completing seven basic scrapbook pages, to which I can add details and stories later. Â It’s a start on the 10 year backlog.
- Broasted veggies and fresh bread for dinner.
- Being asked to make more bread for breakfast.
- Freeing myself from the obligation to read The Psychiatric Interview
- Writing down the daily agenda. Â Yeah, finally. Â I had to see what worked.