Today has been the worst day so far. I have managed to
1. Oversleep, thus mishandling a simple request.
2. Check the mail, because it was at the door when I opened it to go down to
3. Wash and dry a load of laundry. It isn’t folded yet, but that may happen.
4. Color a lot, so I wouldn’t go back to bed and because I can’t drink or eat when I color and that helps
5. Avoid binge eating or drinking. One or both of these may change. The picture is almost done and the evening is young.
6. Smoke like a chimney.
Even getting my degree has not lifted the fog. You may also note that getting dressed isn’t on my list of accomplishments. I hope tomorrow is perky, but if you need me for the rest of the day, I am pretty sure I will be sitting over here tending my mental garden and basically unavailable due to unsuitability for human contact.
Yep, I finally have initials after my name. Today, they stand for Most Sad Wench.
🙂 Wish I could cheer you up somehow. It could be possible that you did exactly what you were able and prepared to do today. Might have missed something on that simple request, but maybe oversleeping, helped you avoid waking up groggy and doing something more egregious. (trying to tempt you a bit with word porn)
Keep tending your garden, you will make things better before you know it! I’m rooting for you!