I’ve been tagged by Deb to tell ya’ll seven random facts about myself. That’s kinda hard, because I am pretty much an open book. But here goes:
1. I’d rather be hungry than puke, to the point that if I my family starts hurling, I don’t eat.
2. I abhor noise and chaos, and generally would rather be alone than with others. Go figure.
3. I like to listen to the sound of the rain on the roof, because it comforts me.
4. I cope with stress by cracking jokes.
5. I smoke, but I am quitting for my birthday.
6. I’m quiet until I feel comfortable with people. I guess this would make more sense if you knew me IRL.
7. I have a terrible temper, and frequently say things I regret.
I’m going to be a big blogging loser, and not tag anyone. But if you want to play along, just leave a comment.
2,3 and 4…me too
Yeah for #5. I’ have people add you to their prayer list.
So, how did I end up with 8 kids, and you end up with itchy feet?