So……….I was as quiet as a wascally wabbit about it, but I did something this week, I’m pretty happy with. Way back in January, I was given the go ahead to work on the church website. For one reason and another, that had never come together as it should have, and the website had not been done. This week, I made an executive decision and purchased additional hosting and another domain. I showed it to pastor and a few others this morning, and everyone seemed happy with what I had done. The main domain will act as a cyber-bulletin for us, and there will also be a password protected directory.
I want to thank Retta for making the headers for me. She’s a graphics genius!